A little bit of news for you all… I’m on the Move…
Many of you will know I got married at the beginning of this year and moved to Watford, from which I continued to run uC Grace. Changes have occurred to the frequency of when things run to allow me to manage things in the best possible way, with most events migrating to run monthly or bi-monthly and will probably congregate all around the same time in the month. We are hoping that this will enable people to commit and get the most out of what is on offer. With this format in place, I am on the move again in December (!), this time to Shawbury, Shropshire for one year to support my husband whilst he undertakes a course for the RAF, after a year I will hopefully be back down south again. It is because of these changes that there has been a development of more of a team that runs uC Grace, to enable it to continue to function how God wants. It is through various people giving up their time to help lead and organise various things that uC Grace has been able to flourish. I would like to particularly thank the following people…
· Pam Hunt for stepping out to lead Blurred Edges, supporting Moving Rainbows, and helping with admin and prayer support.
· Hannah Luke for leading and assisting at our after school clubs and other children’s workshops.
· Hannah Cornick for giving up her time to come on board to learn about teaching at Onslow Dance Club.
· Lauren Cheetham for all her smiles and enthusiasm at holiday activities and stepping in with help, just when it’s needed.
· Emma Swinden for helping to secure a venue for one of our courses.
· Llyndyn Kapsalis and Caroline Hutchings for continuing support, guidance and encouragement.
Blurred Edges launched at GBC. Moving Rainbows workshops for children launched. Dance, Drama and Craft Camp. Performances and congregation involvement in churches. Year 6 leaders services led by Llyndyn Kapsalis. Community workshops for the youngest to the oldest. After school dance clubs. Living Colour SEED workshops. Amazing Grace course. Outrageous Grace summer intensive. Gruffalo Workshop and much much more…
Just like last year we are hoping to put together a short video celebrating the year and all that has gone on. So watch out for it in your emails or on the Facebook/ YouTube page.
We look forward to creating many more memories and testimonies next year (we’ll be turning 4!!).